Our Recruitment and Employer Brand Audit and expert recommendations help to ensure that every penny of your recruitment budget is maximised and your recruitment model creates a positive impression upon the talent audiences you are looking to hire.
It’s the first step towards becoming successfully self-sufficient in recruitment, helping you to find the right talent whilst saving you money and reducing recruitment agency use.
Our team of recruitment, employer brand and people analytics experts will then present a detailed strategic improvement plan including key milestones and the return upon investment that will transform the way your business attracts and engages talent to drive your business forward.
This is for you if:
- You are relying heavily on expensive agency recruitment and want to move towards a direct hiring model
- You need to make cost savings
- You are struggling to attract sufficient quantities of applicants
- Your applications are not of the quality you would like
- Good candidates are failing to turn into good hires
- You are experiencing high levels of staff turnover
Our Audit Options
Free Independent Audit
A full days review of your recruitment processes and people conducted by our experts providing you with an informed overview of the way ahead.
- Stakeholder Interviews; Hiring Managers, New Starters, HR & Recruitment: discovering views, needs and areas for improvement
- Process Review
- Data Review: Performance Data, Budget and Spend
- Employer Brand benchmarking versus your competitors
- Insights which reveals what people are saying about you
- Advertising and Attraction Channels and Content Review
We will present a detailed report with observations and high-level recommendations for improvements on each area that will add real value to your recruitment model.
Our deep dive analysis and review incorporating a more comprehensive review of your recruitment model and employer brand providing you with a detailed plan to achieve your goals.
- Stakeholders Interviews, Employee Focus Groups and Surveys to evidence their view of the recruitment experience and the Employer Value Proposition
- Analysis of your current employer value proposition, recruitment marketing, careers site and social media content and channels
- External Audience Employer Brand perception research and Benchmarking your Employer Brand with your competitors for Talent
- Financial and Recruitment Performance Data Analysis
- Recruitment Document Review; job descriptions, advertisements, interview tools, assessment and selection criteria
- Analysis of systems, process and people
We will present a detailed report highlighting how you can increase your return on investment, improve candidate quality and enhance your employer brand. Findings are complemented by a step-by-step improvement plan to convert our recommendations into action.
As an established and market leading clothing brand with stores across all corners of the UK, our client was keen to capitalise their current trajectory for growth. Following the completion of our previous project with this business, where we successfully explored the...
Our client, who is recognised as a market leader within Independent Quality Engineering and Software Testing services, is dedicated to their continued expansion internationally. They targeted the UK market as a region to increase their operations, however, recognised...
Client Testimonial "This piece of work was swiftly completed with an action plan, timeline, areas for possible investment and where a return on investment would yield benefit to the business and its longer-term strategy. A short-term partnership ensured where progress...